Welcome to Bali's Tourism Information Blog

What Will You Do if You Able to Reach Bali in a Few Minutes?

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 ·


I am sure you have known about Bali. Since Bali is a most popular place in the world. A place that attracts very much people all over the world. Every one wants to go there for a vacation, relaxing, having a fun, and so on.

So if you able to reach Bali in a few minutes everyday, what will you do then?

Since I'm working for a company, I start working at 8 o'clock in the morning. And

then having a break at 12 o'clock for lunch. And start working again at 13.00 after lunch. And leave for my office at 16.00 in the afternoon.

So if I able to reach Bali in a few minutes, I will do the following activities:


  • Early in the morning I go to Sanur beach for jogging, having a sun rise, and then having a breakfast

  • At 7.30 in the morning I leave for Sanur and go to my office, and start working at 8.00 then

  • At 12.00 in the afternoon I hurry up to go to Kuta beach, having a lunch in a restaurant under palm trees, in the same time having a cool breeze

  • At 12.45 in the afternoon I go back to my office to continue working after lunch

  • At 16.00 in the afternoon I go to Kuta beach again for relaxing, and waiting for a sun set. Then I have a dinner there. At 20.00 in the evening I go home with a smiling face because very happy.

Then what about you? What do you think so?


Please write down in the below comment box, what will you do if you able to reach Bali in a few minutes everyday.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...
June 4, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

I will feel so happy, and have nice day.

Unknown said...
June 4, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

kerjaan saya waktu jadi sales di asian trails bali.. makan siang di ayam bakar solo, atau ngabur ke mc.d sanur

evy said...
June 5, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

Salam kenal mas Legiman...Gimana punya kabar??hehehehe

Legiman said...
June 5, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

@Mas Hengky,
Wah asyik dong, pernah menjelajah seluruh Bali ya ?

Legiman said...
June 5, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

@Mbak Evi,
Salam kenal juga. Baik-baik saja. Terima kasih atas kunjungannya.

Anonymous said...
June 5, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

Able to reach Bali in a few minutes? Wow, it's so wonderful!!

negeri hijau said...
June 5, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

wah...ngomongin bali ya...

tak tahu saya

Legiman said...
June 6, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Hi Negeri Hijau,
Thank you for your visit. I've visited your blog, and I think your blog is so nice.

Wendy said...
June 8, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

I would stay at the beach all day. ALL DAY EVERY DAY. And kayak, definitely.

Legiman said...
June 9, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

Hi Wendy,
Thank's a lot for your visiting. By the way.....,ha.ha.ha.ha.... I think it's a very good idea, so you can satisfy yourself by sun bath all day.

Post a Comment

 
Welcome to Bali's Tourism Information Blog